Wirex is a startup which allows you to store, manage and spend both cryptocurrency and fiat currency through a modern, intuitive app supported on all major operating systems. Wirex has just launched a physical card on top of the app, which is free to order and delivered in a week!
Wirex Signup Bonus: 0.5% Cash Back in Cryptocurrency for all Card Purchases!
What really sets Wirex apart is the Wirex signup bonus/offer. By using Wirex, you will receive ‘Cryptoback’, a form of cashback, where you receive 0.5% cryptocurrency cash back on all card purchases which is redeemable in cryptocurrency!
Wirex Signup Bonus Terms:
Currently, Wirex is only available to citizens of the United Kingdom and Europe.
Whilst the site does imply that there are no costs to using the card, there are several fees associated with using the card in situations. An overview of the fees for the main card uses can be viewed below:
Wirex is one of the leading cryptocurrency debit cards which bridges the gap between crypto and fiat currency. The Wirex signup bonus is already very appealing, especially the card and account are free, so you have nothing to lose! There are several pros and cons of signing up to the Wirex promo which are listed below:
- A world first 0.5% cashback (cryptoback) for all card payments. Earn crypto with your debit card!
- Free debit card with free delivery.
- Debit card supports contactless payments.
- Beautiful apps for both Android, Apple and desktop.
- Store manage and exchange cryptocurrency and fiat currency. Exchange GBP, USD, EUR, Bitcoin and Litecoin with just a few clicks.
- Spend in different currencies with the current conversion rate.
- Makes it easy to buy Bitcoin with Paypal.
- Free worldwide money transfers.
- Lightening fast bank transfers.
- International money deposits.
- High security with PCI DSS certification.
- There are several hidden fees.
- Only supports Bitcoin and Litecoin for now, though more cryptocurrencies will be added to Wirex in later versions.
- Only available in the UK and EU.
- Reports of slow customer support.