Cryptopay is a company that aims to bridge the gap between the real world and the crypto world. It works sort of like a bank account that links your Bitcoin wallet and your fiat currency account in one simple easy to use app for Android and IOS. Cryptopay have partnered with visa and now issue a regular plastic debit card which allows you to spend any currency you have loaded on there. Cryptopay allows you to buy Bitcoin, convert Bitcoin to USD, GBP and EUR, send Bitcoin to other people as well as use the prepaid debit card at brick and mortar locations as well as online retailers. In addition to this, Cryptopay has just launched a new loans section on their site, which seems as though the direction of the company is to become a traditional bank with a modern twist.
With cryptocurrency startups being so new, it’s refreshing to see a company like Cryptopay which has been in operation since 2013 – that’s a lifetime in the cryptocurrency world!
Cryptopay Promo Code: 25% Discount off Your First Card.
The deal gets you 25% off your first card. It kind of sucks you have to pay for the plastic card, when companies like Wirex are handing them out for free, with free worldwide delivery. The Cryptopay promo isn’t the best deal out there either, but if you’re looking to signup, it’s definitely better than no discount at all!
Cryptopay Promo Terms:
Currently, Cryptopay is only available to citizens of the United Kingdom and Europe.
There are several fees associated with using your Cryptopay card, but these are quite affordable considering other Bitcoin debit cards on the market.
Cryptopay is one of the most widely used Bitcoin debit cards. Being in the space since 2013 means they're very well recognized. At the time of writing, Cryptopay have issued 120k + debit cards, have almost 900k active users with over 50k transactions a month.
- Spend and transfer Bitcoins quickly and easily.
- A great way to use Bitcoins in the physical world.
- Plastic debit cards available.
- Partnered with Visa, and accepted anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Established company in the space since 2013.
- No longer an option to signup anonymously.
- You have to pay for cards to be delivered.
- Some transfers have quite high fees.
- Bitcoin is the only supported cryptocurrency.
- Several customer complaints.
- Not available for US citizens.
- Monthly fee for having the card.