CEX.io Exchange Review
There are two main aspects which make CEX.io an appealing exahange.
- FOK orders – ‘Fill or Kill’, or FOK orders are issued immediately, guaranteeing the buy price at the time of purchase. So if you buy 1 bitcoin at for $X, that is the price you pay, regardless of whether the price goes up or down in the meantime whilst the order is fulfilled. If there is high demand, it can sometimes take a while to fulfill orders. With many other exchanges, you have to wait until someone is willing to sell you their bitcoin. With markets as turbulent as they have been lately, this can make a huge difference.
- Easy deposits with fiat currency – CEX.io supports Visa, MasterCard and wire bank transfers, which makes it an attractive option for those new to cryptocurrency, or those who want to transfer fiat quickly and easily. Exchanges like Binance, for instance, do not offer and fiat deposits. However, there is a rather hefty 7% fee for this convenience, more on fees below.
Cex.io has several draws which make it a good exchange, such as easy deposits with credit cards and wire transfer, as well as FOK orders which guarantee your buy at the rate you choose.
- Easy to purchase
- Accepts fiat currency deposits
- Accepts credit card, wire transfer and SEPA
- 'FOK orders' executed immediately at the agreed rate
- One of the oldest exchanges (founded 2013)
- Fast live support
- Doesn't support USD withdrawals
- Requires identity verification
- High transaction fee
Leave a review for CEX.io Exchange here
How to use the CEX.io Referral Code
Whilst its a shame that they there isn’t a CEX.io signup bonus for new traders, there are other incentives, like the CEX.io referral program. This affiliate program will earn you 30% commission on all trading fees for the lifetime that the account is active. It’s an attractive offer, so see below on how to find your own CEX.io referral code:
To use the CEX.io referral code simply signup to CEX.io and then click CEX.io affiliates:
Once on the CEX.io affiliate dashboard, simply copy your CEX.io referral link, you can post this affiliate link on blogs, social media and directly with friends. You’ll then get 30% on trading fees from all future trades that they make!
By clicking on the banners tab, you can also find CEX.io affiliate artwork to use on your own websites, for example:
You can keep track of all your referrals on the CEX.io affiliate statistics page:
CEX.io Referral Program Terms
- – Only new users are eligible for the signup bonus.
- – You cannot self-refer yourself or do other things to manipulate the program.
- – You cannot use pay per click (PPC) on branded keywords or misspellings such as cex or CEX.io
- – You cannot conduct any unlawful or malicious practice.
Full terms of the CEX.io affiliate referral program can be seen here.
Fee Discounts With the CEX.io Referral Code
Unfortunately, there is no discount for the trader signing up with the CEX.io referral code. However, if you signup other users via the CEX.io referral program, you will earn a 30% commission on fees paid by them.
As the cryptocurrency frenzy quietens down, we are expecting to see more cryptocurrency exchange discounts. As demand decreases and competition among exchanges increase. We will be monitoring any changes in the CEX.io referral discount program, so check back later or signup to our newsletter.
CEX.io Trading Fee’s
CEX.io trading fee’s are based on the volume of cryptocurrency that you trade:
CEX.io Withdrawl and Deposit Fee
CEX.io doesn’t charge for bank wire transfer deposits, but there is a hefty 3.5% fee for the convenience of funding your trading account with credit or debit card.
As there are so many supported fiat deposit options, there is also a varying withdrawal fee depending on what currency you are withdrawing to: