Coinbase is the largest cryptocurrency exchange and often described as the easiest way to purchase cryptocurrencies with fiat currency via credit/debit card and even Paypal. At the time of writing, Coinbase is available in 32 countries, serves 20 million users worldwide, has traded $150 billion worth of Bitcoin and boasts a huge $100 million market cap.
Coinbase Fees and Charges
Coinbase has a number of fees which might be quite high depending compared to other exchanges. By signing up using the Coinbase promo link above, you’ll receive $10 free bitcoin which may outweigh the fees.
Coinbase Signup Bonus Terms:
- This deal is only available for new Coinbase accounts. If you have an existing account, then unfortunately you won’t be able to use the $10 free bitcoin signup bonus.
- In order to register with Coinbase, you must be from an eligible country.
Whilst the Coinbase $10 free Bitcoin Bonus is a great signup offer (who doesn't want free bitcoin!) there are always drawbacks, too. To help you make the right decision on whether you choose Coinbase, we've listed an overview of the pros and cons of using the platform. If you've used the platform and/or the Coinbase referral code, please help users and leave a review for the program at the bottom of the page.
- One of the easiest ways to purchase cryptocurrency.
- Probably the most newbie friendly exchange.
- Good options for a diverse number of fiat currencies.
- High Security.
- Insured balances.
- Limited available cryptocurrencies.
- Low purchase limits.
- No control over private keys.
- Verification required with valid ID and phone number
- Accounts are frequently shut down for not meeting their TOS.
- Delays in funds being added to your account.
- Not suitable for experienced traders.