Whale Club is a trading platform built for the cryptocurrency world. The trading platform allows trades in cryptocurrency, Forex, commodities, indices, stocks, and bonds. In order to use the platform, you will have to deposit using Bitcoin or Dash.
When you make a trade, whether the trade is for stocks, bonds or commodities, the price will be listed in Bitcoin. This really sets the platform apart from other traditional trading platforms which conventionally list the price in USD$. When signing up to the Whale Club promo, you’ll have the chance to use a demo account before making an actual trade so you can test out the platform without depositing any cryptocurrency.
Whale Club Signup Bonus: 30% Bonus on your First deposit!
When you make your first deposit on Whale Club, you will be eligible for the Whale Club signup bonus which gives you a 30% bonus on whatever you deposit – with no limits!
Whale Club Signup Bonus Terms:
- Your 30% signup bonus amount is gradually calculated and added to your balance depending on the number of trades you make.
- You will need to make your first deposit within 7 days in order to claim your signup bonus with Whale Club, but they will send you an email reminding you of this.
Whale Club Fees:
There are no fees for deposits, balances or trades. Withdrawals cost just of 0.001 BTC which is a standard network fee. Whale Club only charges fees on margin trading. A full list of margin trading fees can be found here.
There are several pros and cons of signing up to the Whale Club signup promo which are listed below:
- One of the highest signup bonuses of any trading platform.
- Withdraw/release your bonus at any time.
- Accepts some major cryptocurrencies.
- Fast verification process.
- Well designed, intuitive user interface.
- Demo platform for beginner traders.
- Hong Kong based and therefore independent from EU/US law.
- Anonymous trading with no ID required.
- No support for debit or credit cards.
- No live support or phone support, only email.
- Margin fees are higher than some other trading platforms.
- The signup bonus is based on your trades which makes it riskier than other promos.