Cloud mining was developed as an alternative to home/office based cryptocurrency mining, it offers people looking to get into mining an alternative to having to purchase expensive mining equipment and run them in their own home or office. Cloud mining companies like Hashflare develop, produce and rent out specialist cryptocurrency hardware which allows miners a low barrier, low-cost way to start mining cryptocurrency. Hashflare has become one of the most popular cloud mining services and regularly release Hashflare discount codes to encourage people to try out their platform.
Hashflare Discount Codes & Redeem Coupons 2018
If you’re considering Hashflare, you can get the best deal by using a Hashflare discount code or redeem coupon to save on your purchase. Hashflare discounts are released throughout the year at different times. The most popular discount periods are listed below:
- Hashflare Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals – 75% Hashflare Black Friday & Cyber Monday discounts are not uncommon which is a considerable saving compared to other times of year. If you’re looking around this time, definitely wait for Hashflare Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
- Holiday time discounts – traditional sales are often released as well, keep an eye out in the lead up to Christmas, Boxing day and new years sales.
- Year round Hashflare discounts – by using the exclusive Hashflare discount code above, you can redeem a discount year round. This Hashflare discount isn’t quite as high as the other deals listed above, but if you’re looking to get started with cloud mining right away, this might be your best bet.
Hashflare has become a highly popular website and during the cryptocurrency frenzy of late 2017 / 2018, thousands of people flooded the Hashflare site looking to get in on cloud mining as a means to earn cryptocurrency. Whether due to overselling hardware and difficulty scaling or other reasons, the Hashflare popularity has quickly dwindled with many calling it a ponsi scheme, claiming that Hashflare have not delivered on their promises. Either way, Hashflare is not currently a recommended cloud mining company. If you've signed up and used a Hashflare discount code, please let us know via the Hashflare review section at the bottom of the page with your experience.
- Low barrier to entry to start cloud mining.
- Supports mining for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash and ZCash
- Intuitive, easy to use website.
- High maintenance and withdrawal costs.
- Many contract changes which have led to outrage among users.
- Many scam accusations saying that purchasing a package never gives a return on investment.
- Many complaints and scam accusations.
- Review sites are littered with fake reviews.